Hi, My name is Ben, I'm from Sydney Australia and I love animating.
I'm currently working on an animated podcast and I would really
appreciate your opinion on which formats I should provide.

Right now I'm thinking of rendering out a 640x360 version and encoding
it as a H264/AAC MP4, then uploading it to Blip.tv where their system
will take care of transcoding it to FLV and an iPod compatible M4V,
that gets the episode online relatively quickly and with little
trouble.

Thing is I also want to offer proper HD as an option so after that
I'll render out a 1920x1080 version, then scale a copy to 1280x720
before encoding them both to H264/AAC MP4 again and adding them as
additional HDTV files on Blip.tv.

As you've already noticed I'm planning to stick to widescreen formats,
fact is designing for both 4:3 and 16:9 would be a bit of a pain and
I'd rather have video's that'll play nice with future video standards
that are already being adopted rather than what's currently common.

What do you reckon?
I am really looking forward to your responses and participating with
the community,
Thanks!