I'd be careful uploading video directly to Facebook-their terms of use
are horrible.  You might want to consider using another app, like
YouTube so u don't do a direct upload of the video and deal with their
terms.  I think Steve Garfield addressed this on this list and he
blogged about it here:
http://offonatangent.blogspot.com/2007/10/facebook-terms-of-use.html

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "schlomo rabinowitz"