Interesting device but I've found that stabilizing my lightweight
Xacti requires another method.

I took an empty peanut can and drilled a hole in the metal bottom.
Then I inserted a gooseneck and secured it. Filled the can with rice
and hot glued the lid onto it.

It works as a monopod and as a counterbalance for the camera.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "bordercollieaustralianshepherd"

http://www.overlander.tv/2007/the-shoulderlander-shoulder-support-for-a-canon-xh-a1/