On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:49 am, Brook Hinton wrote:
> Unfortunately only a judge or jury ultimately gets to decide what's
> fair use, which means the person without the in house legal team is at
> the mercy of the person with legal resources regardless of who's right
> and who's wrong.

Brook is dead on here, which is why I avoid video remixes and use of
movie footage. Some use of pictures of characters from movies & shows
seems to be kosher, but long video and music clips steer off the road of
fair use straight into the ditch of copyright infringment.

This is why I own a lot of stock music libraries :)
--
Brian Richardson
  - http://whatthecast.com