Hey Richard, how about a "party" category or "music".
  John

Richard Bluestein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          A lot of people, most of whom are not geeks or vloggers or podcasters,
tell me, "I don't know what to watch" with respect to videoblogs. So I
made videocaster.org <http://videocaster.org> . It's just a simple list
of episodes, not vlogs or feeds, that I liked and think others would
like as well.

For me this is an alternative to all these top ten lists and most
popular ulterior motivated bullshit that I see everywhere. Please let me
know what you think via personal email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:videocaster.org> ). All of your suggestions are welcome for
episodes to add to the list- but please send me permalinks to episodes
and not feeds.

The permalinks should be to blog entries for the episode as opposed to a
direct link to the media file. That way people watching will know where
the episode came from and how to subscribe to the feed.

You are also welcome to submit episodes of your own show which you think
is particularly good.There's a submit a link link on top.If you think
this is a shameless plug you are wrong. I am quite ashamed.

Richard
videocaster.org <http://videocaster.org>

(also- qpodder.com <http://qpodder.com> , insanefilms.com
<http://insanefilms.com> , yeastradio.com <http://yeastradio.com> ,
and podshow.com <http://podshow.com> )

Jimmy CraicHead TVVideo Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
www.jchtv.com