This discussion is primarily about whether or not TV networks are
trying to crush bloggers.

and like I said, net neutrality isn't a simple issue.  With a
saturated market, ISPs have less reason to invest in new technologies.
 Additionally, it would be difficult to fight against spam and hacker
attacks within the confines of net neutrality.  Just an argument to
say that there are dangers on both sides of the issue.  Let's stick to
the topic at hand.