I'm stumped on getting HD footage shot on a Sony
HDR-FX1 into either FCP 5 or iMovie HD. The Brian
Maffit tutorial states that I need AGP Quartz Extreme
graphics card to work with their files. Odd because my
system worked these HD files before, albeit on another
hard drive but same computer. That hard drive has been
reformatted to Leopard but the other hardrive (Tiger)
won't display HD either. Raw HD footage I shot on FX1
won't import into iMovie either.

My Specs G5 dual 2.0 ghz, 4 g Ram, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
and Lacie FW 800 external scratch disk.
Do I need a new video card or easier work around.

Thanks
John

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs