Hello,

(Reply below.)

On Feb 6, 2008 10:32 AM, wazman_au <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi vloggers,

Hey!

[...]

>  Then there's this Show in a Box thing ...
>
>  Of all the various plugins that allow you to add multiple enclosures
>  and multiple RSS feeds, is there one that lets you have a SINGLE feed
>  address, but detects what client is sucking on the other end of the
>  feed and sends out the appropriate enclosure (mov, m4v, wmv etc)?

Sort of.

There's a plugin that support MediaRSS.  (MediaRSS lets you put all
the different video enclosures -- mov, m4v, wmv, etc -- in one RSS
feed.)

VideoPress Video Feeds
http://changelog.ca/project/VideoPress_Video_Feeds

This plugin is still in testing... so you won't see it on the Show in
a Box download page yet.

>  I suppose my wishlist is:
>  1) Latest post displayed with a big player in the middle of the page,
>  with commenting

I think the current Show in a Box theme does that.

>  2) Thumbnails and maybe titles for earlier posts running horizontally
>  underneath this

For this you want one of the Show in a Box plugins....  It's called:
VideoPress Recent Videos...

http://changelog.ca/project/VideoPress_Recent_Videos

>  3) Simple handling of multiple video enclosures

Like I said above, what you want for this is...

--
Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
http://ChangeLog.ca/

Motorsport Videos