I don't like that they are doing this. I'm against it but I think we
should try to look at from their point of view so that we can
understand where they are coming from and how we might put a stop to
this before none of us can afford to upload our shows anymore.

Imagine if you ran a Grocery Store and inside your grocery store you
had a coffee shop that was owned by an Independent Coffee Chain.

Then one day the Government said "Hey you have a Coffee Shop in your
grocery store. You need to let other coffee companies sell coffee in
your store for free."

So you let Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf as well as Pete's
Coffee and Tully's sell coffee in your store and they didn't pay you
any money but they did create more traffic in your parking lot and
they made it hard for your costumers to get into your grocery store.

Maybe you might try and keep your parking lot free to only your
customers, unless the government told you that you needed to let
anyone park in your parking lot.

In a free and open society should a grocery store be forced to allow
other companies to sell products in their store without paying
something?

Tim Street
Creator/Executive Producer
French Maid TV