We can expose our data via API if anyone wanted any easy way to find
the data for this project. I've been doing some tests recently (based
on this thread), and it is looking like a lot of the data is there
(some issues are more human-based, such as the habit to link to a
vlog's homepage rather than the post URL for some video responses).

Regards,
Frank

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mefeedia.com - Discover the Video Web