Just an FYI.... for people that don't know it... a + in a URL is short
hand for the code %20.

And %20 in a URL in the encoding of a space.  (Since you can't put a
space in a URL... you have to do something called URL encoding...
which looks like %XX where the X's are hexadecimal digits... i.e.,
0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F.)

And yes... WordPress is messing up our tags!  (Although I have no idea
why it is doing it ATM.)

--
Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
http://ChangeLog.ca/