this is the link to the best practices text, jay:
http://www.barefeetstudios.com/aggregation/

about the ads thing: the guys from liberatedfilms just tell someone
from the spanish list he couldnĀ“t ask for anything because the ads are
just the same you find close to search results on google. they say
things would be not the same if you upload the videos to their site.

thanks a lot for your attention.
love

--
http://pepa.tv