Thanks Jay
yes, since I jumped in this water two years ago things have evolved quickly.
Make video,
be happy is what I like to say now.  All these tools, some free, some not help
accomplish
that.

Now I am trying to see what I can do with a Euro/LA base.

I like Tube Mogul, I see no downside to it.  They are actually taking care of
the work of
posting to multiple sites, not much more.  They save time, and can be worth it
at the
premium paid level.

There will be more shakedown as time goes on, and the option to host your own
video will
always be there, and continue to cost less.

Sometimes we forget when there is a free service that .....we are getting
something for
free!

Thanks to all, Jay..Tim for prompting this discussion.

Ciao Tutti!
Daniel