The whole idea here is for me to take control of my advertising
inventory.  I'm still not sure if Blip Pro will work with the ad
networks that have approached me or not but I'm going to give it a try.

Revver is a great service and they have been wonderful to me but when
another advertising network comes to me with pre-rolls, mid-rolls,
post-rolls or even jelly rolls I can't deliver those on my Revver
videos if  the other Ad Network doesn't them on Revver.

To be fair to Revver,  I'm sure they would be happy to take any ads I
sell and do a rev split with me and I just might try that as well but
the main idea here is for me to have the control.

Right now if I want to do a pre-roll for T-shirts that French Maid TV
is selling I have to edit those in. I want to be able to serve dynamic
ads that I can change in the future. Then I want to figure out how to
do dynamic integrated advertising - but that's a step 2 thing.

I'll contact you off list to chat about opportunities with your company.

Tim Street
Creator/Executive Producer
French Maid TV
Subscribe for FREE @