Tagged for the Vlog Press Kit.

Have long contended that product placement is the way to go for motion
picture advertising - whether the delivery device is television, the
web or the big / small screen.

Less intrusive, more respectful and equally effective as "Gossip
Girls" and other television shows have proved.

Still, I hate it that humans are so easily swayed one way or another.

Jan