I just tried it and it worked.

Yes, in iTunes: Advanced - Subscribe to Podcast and there you go!

We are working on an alternative interface too, but running into IE
issues. Will let you all know!

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "schlomo rabinowitz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It worked for me; I even got your video!
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Richard (Show) Hall <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   I tried it on iTunes 7 on a power book and, I got the dreaded
> > exclamation
> > point meaning the feed is broken (in my world anyway).
> >
> > To clarify, the feed is:
> >
> > http://www.mefeedia.com/tags/videobloggingweek2008/rss2.xml
> >
> > I should be able to select advanced/subscribe to podcast, enter
that and
> > away I go?
> >
> > ... thanks ... Richard
> >
> > On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Frank Sinton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<frank%40mefeedia.com>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Markus,
> > >
> > > That RSS should work in iTunes now. I just tried it in iTunes
7.x and
> > > it worked.
> > >
> > > You might notice a small discrepancy of entries between the web page
> > > and the RSS feed. We've recently implemented extensive caching,
which
> > > has made the tags quite zippy, but causes a delay of a few hours to
> > > completely update both web page and RSS feed.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Frank
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com><videoblogging%