Yeah, I too am sorry we missed hanging out in Philly.

Wanted to meet you Philly-way sooner rather than later, since as a
production progresses, there's increasingly less time/energy for fun. We
were clocking 87 hours a week. Ow.

Another time, sweet Christine. Welcome to the vlogosphere.

Jan

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:53 PM, Irina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi christine!
>
> nice to hear from you :)
>
> On 6/19/08, CCP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Hello, all. My name is Christine and I'm a Lurker. (you say: "Hi,
> > Christine")
> >
> > I joined the group just a little while ago. A friend suggested I come and
> > take a look. The level of expertise is indeed astounding; I'm learning a
> > lot.
> >
> > I know some of you from around the web, but for those of you who don't
> know
> > me: I'm a live streamer (with my N95) on various sites like Qik and
> > Bambuser; a video tester at places like Seesmic and Phreadz; I am
> currently
> > shooting (in mini DV format) a show that features my precocious 8 year
> old
> > daughter called, aptly, "The Lyrica Show;" I'm learning how to edit it;
> Geo
> > Geller has provided a ton of inspiration and help (as well as a mic!) for
> > this project.
> >
> > May I humbly say that I think this group doesn't have to be feverishly
> > active to remain relevant and helpful. (Don't forget, for a newbie like
> me,
> > the searchable archives for yahoo groups are a fantastic knowledge base
> in
> > themselves.) Most groups slow down and morph into something like an
> > exclusive chatroom. This may be what is happening here. It probably
> should
> > be encouraged, actually. The pioneers here can post occasionally to get
> > expert feedback. It's like having a 'focus group' on tap. Perfect.
> >
> > Thanks! I'll go back to lurking now.
> >
> > -Christine Cavalier, a.k.a. PurpleCar
> > http://www.purplecar.net/
> >
> > P.S. **Jan, I'm so sorry I missed you when you were in Philly! :-( **

> http://geekentertainment.tv

Jan McLaughlin
Production Sound Mixer
air = 862-571-5334