Shane and I are there, speaking here:
http://www.newmediaexpo.com/incoming.php?linkid=1896

I'll be thinking about ways we can all connect. F2F still rules.

Rupert - surely you want to come to Vegas???

Aloha,

Rox

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 5:13 AM, sjs Productions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   This will be my first time there as well. Would love to get together
> with
> everyone.
>
> On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 8:01 AM, Steve Garfield <[EMAIL
> PROTECTED]<steve%40offonatangent.com>
> >
> wrote:
>

> > I'll be there too..

Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef.beachwalks.tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com