yea, I saw where you put the URL, I was having trouble figuing out
how to get to that point.  When I have some time this weekend, I am
going to revisit it.  I just got a bit overwhelmed at the site.  I
need the "Installing JW Flash player for dummies book"  ;)

Heath
http://batmangeek.com
http://heathparks.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure Ryanne's screencast has instructions for using it
with
> vPIP (the video is not loading at this second so I can't double
check)
> - http://showinabox.tv/2008/02/19/how-to-install-and-use-vpip/
> To make an H.264 video play in the JW flash player, just enter the
URL
> for it in the Flash section of the vPIP entry thing instead of a flv
> file.
>
> You can also define a "fallback" in case people don't have the
latest
> flash plugin. To do that just add fallback=URLTOH.264 in the
Flashvars
> section.
>
> Verdi
>
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > There is a lot of documentation on the JW site. I wouldn't say
it's
> > super easy to follow but it's all there. You can also use it with
vPIP
> > which is what I do on michaelverdi.com
> >
> > Verdi
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Is there a turorial that shows you how to install it on your
site?  I
> >> have been wanting to insall the JW player and use it instead of
the
> >> Vpip flash player because of the mp4 thing but I have to admit,
I am