I think that works in areas where you have a large vlogging
community...but I don't see a lot of "hey I was just surfing around
and found your site" happening much anymore in personal
vlogging...there is just so much stuff out there...I mean just trying
to find something new is daunting....I mean just think about it, just
4 years ago, you could watch every vlog out there, probably in just a
couple of hours time...if that long....Now?!?....I have trouble
keeping up with the 20 or so I watch reguarly...(speaking of which, I
need to add you to my zune, yes...I said zune) But I hope you are
right, I hope it will always be on some level....PERSONAL.....  ;)

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "schlomo rabinowitz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, I think for personal vlogging its even more so that face-
to-face
> interaction helps readership to your blog.  Well, that, and just
being a
> part of various communities.
> I would be hard-pressed to think that someone actually watches my
personal
> vids without knowing me on some sort of level.  Otherwise, why
would you?
>  My personal videoblog was made primarily for my Mom to keep up
with me; its
> something that only friends would really be interested in
> watching/commenting.
>
> The personal revolution is not dead, its just PERSONAL. small,
intimate.

> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   I still think it's face to face networking that get's you
noticed, at
> > least if you are trying to do a show. As far as personal vlogging
> > goes, I really wonder how many people care about that anymore. I
> > mean to watch it and comment on it, etc. I don't see the same fire
> > and desire about personal storytelling as I did when I was first
> > starting....I am sure part of that is just how things evolve,
> > etc....but....it just seems to have waned....
> >
> > Now as far as the convergance of the internet and TV, the answer
is
> > so simple, it's crazy simple.....If I could make it, I would, the
key
> > is the price point of course....internet in a box, it's all I'm
> > saying..
> >
> > Heath
> > http://batmangeek.com
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%