Michael,

There are lots of Obama related videos on blip.tv (and YouTube) for
that matter, just as there are lots of McCain related videos on
blip.tv (and YouTube), for me, the issue is not whether one party or
another is on the site, the question is, do they support and allow
videos from all points of view? If they do, it's cool with me, and I
myself don't want McCain to be president, but I respect his right to
tell as many lies as he likes, that's the first amendment in action,
and gives the fact checkers something to do.

Any site that's going to be a forum of exchange should allow all
points of view. What difference does it make?

David.

david tames | http://kino-eye.com | 617.216.1096