Now you can't just jump in and do 30 videos in 30 days.
That's like trying to run a race without doing some stretches first.

I'm concerned with your well being, I don't want you to pull a
vlogging muscle and I highly recommend you warm up first.

So with a week left before the big NaVloPoMo race, why not post a
video blog; to make sure everything is limber and still working.

And when you are done posting your video, why not come over to
http://semanal.org/2008/10/25/week-44-2008/ and post your video link.
 A handful of us videobloggers are posting a video per week for 2008.
We Semanal folks are running a marathon and we'd love to have you run
along side us for the last few weeks.

It doesn't matter if you missed the first 43 miles. It doesn't matter
that you started the marathon and had to pull out due to cramping,
we'd love to have you join us for the last 9 miles.

http://semanal.org

Do it for you own good and health.

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net