I somewhat agree. I guess for me, vlogging and vloggers remove any
international or national borders.
It certainly could be considered simply VloPoMo (Vlog Posting Month).
A vlog is a vlog if it's David Lee King at a conference in Hawaii,
Jacob Redding posting from Serbia, or me freezing my ass in my back
yard.

Regardless what it's called, I hope there will be plenty of involvement.

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net