Steve and Zadi inspired me to make the crossover to the world of
online video and I am always in their debt.  We will see many great
things from them...like we have come to expect.  Including keeping
their community active.  That is hard and worthwhile work.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Kent Nichols"