Blip.TV provides a great high quality free service and so does YouTube
for that matter. They are FREE!

As far as advertising revenue goes it's the chicken vs the egg. Sites
need great content that advertisers want to advertise around.

I get millions of views of French Maid TV but many advertisers don't
want their brands associated with French Maids. I get that.

I also don't publish on a regular bases. Advertisers want consistently
delivered, safe, emotionally engaging content. I get that too.

It's has been and it is going to continue to be very hard to make
money in video advertising unless you deliver fresh, stimulating
content on a regular basis that gets millions of views a day.

It would be great if I could just create content, post it and get paid
while still retaining ownership of my content but that world doesn't
exist yet.

YouTube or Blip.TV can't help you unless you have something that gets
millions of views that they can sell to an advertiser.

Now selling sponsorships yourself is a whole different story.

Tim Street
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://1timstreet.com/blog
http://twitter.com/1timstreet