That gets me to thinking, I think what could be cool is if you could
have rotating themes like you have rotating headers for some
sites....or maybe you could specify a theme based on the tags for
your post....that would be cool wouldn't it!?!?

Heath
http://heathparks.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.ded...@...>