From: schlomo rabinowitz <schl...@gmail.com>
Subject: [videoblogging] super cheap Xacti video cam on Amazon
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 3:39 PM

Hey all
I love my Xacti E1, and Amazon has a really good deal on the E2 today:

<http://icanhaz. com/xacticam>

In case you are looking for something like this. Had fun with mine on the
waterslides the other week. (they are waterproof)

Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomo. tv - finally moving to wordpress
http://hatfactory. net - relaxed coworking
AIM:schlomochat