Thanks David, will check out when I'm off this restricted work PC running IE6.

Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
www.jchtv.com

--- On Fri, 2/27/09, David Howell <taoofda...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: David Howell <taoofda...@gmail.com>
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Importing Xacti vids into iMovie
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 12:23 PM

This works...

http://www.youtube. com/watch? gl=CA&hl= en&v=g29PhkC2_ PQ

David Howell
http://www.davidhow ellstudios. com

--- In videoblogging@ yahoogroups. com, John Coffey <jimmycrackhead2000 @...>
wrote:

> For the last 3 years, I've been shooting DV footage and importing into
> iMovieHD with no
problems. I've been playing around with the Xacti E2 and importing into
iMovieHD as MP4
but it doen't seem to play well, especially with titles. I just read a Tweet
from
@missbhavens and she too is unhappy with Xacti iMovie setup. Is the best wat to
edit this
footage with the Mpeg converter (name escapes me right now) that converts it
back to DV
footage before iMovie import. Or is there a simple fix by changing the
bitstream rate.
> Thanks, I really want to get the hang of this for faster uploads and avoiding
> the miniDV
camera at times.