Happy Monday, everyone –

As I'm planning this nonprofit for online video art, I'm compiling the most
exhaustive list possible of "art vlogs". If any of you could reply with
links of video that you consider "arty",  "difficult to fund do to the
nature of the programming" or "great vlog, but not targeted to a large
audience", I would be most grateful.

Thanks heaps.

P.S. Ping me if you have any questions about the org, or would like to
participate in the planning process.
--
Jeffrey Taylor
912 Cole St, #349