Ah, the good old Wikipedia Vlogging article.  It actually got nominated for
deletion years ago due to a lack of reliable sources.  I decided to clean it
up and begin contributing sources to it and I managed to change the outcome
of the vote.  Let's just say it was a..uh..thankless job. :)

I haven't contributed to it in years though and I agree that it has gone to
shit. Pardon my merde.  Let us know what you find.

oh and watch out for Godwin's Law around this here town.

pd