Good revision. :)

I always found WMM 2.1 to be reasonably stable and used it for most of my
vlogs. People were always surprised which editor I used.  (
http://cookingkittycorner.blip.tv/file/44076/) Previous versions would crash
regularly but that was over 5 years ago.

As for Comic Sans Serif...I'm not sure that was ever a default font.  I
think you can blame general bad taste for that one.