Thanks Rupert, add a bunch of new ones to my Google Reader now.
John Coffey

--- On Tue, 8/4/09, Jay dedman <jay.ded...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jay dedman <jay.ded...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: which videoblogs do you recommend?
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 12:31 PM

                  > I have a page which lists the videoblogs I subscribe to,
together with an

> OPML file which contains all their feeds, so you can easily import them all

> into your feed reader.

> But I have to say, I've been very slack about both posting and watching for

> a long time. I have no idea how many people on my list are currently

> posting. I see fewer and fewer links to videoblog posts in Twitter.

Yeah, I know I havent posted a new personal video in quite a while,

though Ive been doing plenty of regular video work with my partner,

Ryanne. I still record regularly and have a huge archives. I feel in a

couple years we're going to get a huge deluge of "let's look back"

videos.

Most videos I watch are ones that pop up in my twitter stream.

Jay

--

http://ryanishungry .com

http://jaydedman. com