So glad that I still have all my home movies on VHS that I started shootin in
1983. Still look good moving them to DV now.

JC
--- On Mon, 10/5/09, Pete Prodoehl <ras...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Pete Prodoehl <ras...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Keeping tapes
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 5, 2009, 12:01 PM

I put my 20+ year old box of audio cassettes to good use...

And you can see some of the results here:

http://www.mkepunk. com/

I consider myself an "archivist" and "documentarian" which are fancy

words for "packrat" and "guy who doesn't throw things away... ever!"

Sometimes you can only see the value of things later. Sometimes much later.

Pete