> http://www.youtube.com/partners
> http://www.youtube.com/t/partnerships_faq
> Quote:
> "To become a YouTube Partner, you must meet these minimum requirements:
>    * You create original videos suitable for online streaming.
>    * You own or have express permission to use and monetize all audio
> and video content that you upload—no exceptions.
>    * You regularly upload videos that are viewed by thousands of
> YouTube users, or you publish popular or commercially successful
> videos in other ways (such as DVDs sold online).

And they are VERY strict with copyright. Tell them you make ALl your
own media even the music. We mentioned we used CC-licensed music...and
they sent us forms they wanted us to get signed by all parties and
faxed to their office.

We ended up not being Youtube Partners but seems they just want people
who post regularly and are regularly popular. They sent us an invite
after some of our videos started hitting 50k.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com
http://momentshowing.net