I missed this because I was on my self impossed break, but I agree with Rupert
in that the most interesting bit of information to me is the 1:15 time limit.
It seems our or should I say the average comsumer of online video, like vlogs,
wants the video's very short and sweet.  Which was something that was preached
here often.  But I have noticed that for the most part it was like around the
3:00 mark that most people wanted to stay at or under.  Then for a bit people
would make some longer ones but now it seems we are back to about a minute.

Which to be honest, I am not sure I really understand.  I mean most people can
watch an hour show no problems, watch a 3 hour movie no problem, but a "vlog",
and people can't spare more than a minute or two to watch...it seems weird.

I am not sure why it is, I mean even for me, there are only a handful of vlogs
I watch on a regular basis, because I decieded a while ago, that I had to limit
myself to those people I really like.  Now that's not to say I don't occasionly
surf and find something or someone else, but even I find myself getting antsy
after a few minutes of watching...

like I said, weird...

Heath
http://heathparks.com/blog