That's a big reason I never turned on ads for my vlog, it's so personal, that
ads seem stupid to put on them honestly...and then there is the whole fact that
I only get a few hundred fews per video, if I am lucky, so there is no point
for me.  I did turn it on for some of the other vids I have made for other
sites, but I don't expect much.

It seems quaint nowdays, but I make video's for me, I put them out for me and
the few friends I have made in this space.  I'm never going to make money of
video, it's just not going to happen, lot's of different reason's why but it
all boils down to this.  I make video's because I can...it's awesome some are
making money and such, it really is.

but as for me and my house, it's all about the grandbaby right now...lol

Heath
http://heathparks.com/blog