> VideoLAN Movie Creator is a non-linear editing software for video creation
> based on libVLC and running on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X!
> It is a free software distributed under the terms of the GPL v2.
> http://trac.videolan.org/vlmc/
> DOWNLOAD:
> ftp://ftp.videolan.org/pub/videolan/testing/vlmc/vlmc-0.1.0.exe

If someone actually downloads and edits with this new software, I'd
love to hear how your experience. What especially excites me is the
transcoding aspect of it. Someone told me you could drag clips into
the app, and it would just know how to edit them. Not sure if this is
the truth.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com