> I'm pretty much a dedicated Blogger user although i can use Wordpress and um
> and er about changing over every so often. I'm in one of those periods of
> contemplation at the moment when I came upon this new template for Blogger
> http://www.bloggertube-demo-dantearaujo.blogspot.com/
> which I'm going to give a whirl.It was produced late last year.

Yeah, just in the last couple months Blogger has made some very nice
upgrades to their templates. Its much easier now to customize the
pages color, sidebar, header, footer. Its probably the first major
upgrade in a couple years.

Dave, if you use this Bloggertube template, send us the link.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com
http://twitter.com/jaydedman