This video was shot *and* cut on iPhone 4 - very nice:
http://vimeo.com/12819723
(though they took the audio off the phone & mixed it on a computer I
think)

The new Nokia N8 (not yet released) is trying to match it, with HD
video and an in-phone editor:
Nokia N8 HD video sample: http://is.gd/d8SJb
and article & video about the N8 in-phone editor: http://is.gd/d8Ssh

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 29 Jun 2010, at 22:30, Caleb Clark wrote:

> This video says it's all iPhone4, no color correction, but I saw
> some helmet
> cam shots with what looked like a different cam...humm
> http://jalopnik.com/5575510/ducati-films-motorcycle-commercial-entirely-with-iphone-4
>
> --
> ~ Caleb Clark
> - Program Director, Marlboro College Graduate School:
> http://gradcenter.marlboro.edu/academics/mat/faculty
> - Portfolio: http://www.plocktau.com
> "The problem with communication is the assumption it has been
> accomplished."
> - G. B. Shaw.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional