Hi Group:
We've lined up some key players in the dog world to participate as (for lack
of a better term) reporters for TailTrex, and wish to supply them video
gear. These folk are at various locations across the country, so shooting
them ourselves isn't cost-effective for on-going purposes.

Since related spots will be behind the desk sort of stuff. I'd like to
provide them an INEXPENSIVE (not cheap) HD camcorder suitable for small
tripod or table top placement and preferably tapeless (card) based, for
easier footage transfer to us via FTP. The unit must feature a mic &
headphone plug, and be uncomplicated to operate; point-n-shot simple, level.

Any suggestions on suitable HD/SD camcorder products will be most
appreciated.

Mark Villaseñor,
http://www.TailTrex.tv
Canine Adventures For Charity - sm