not sure what you mean by customizable. Do you mean the bliptv side or your
 website. I have just started and use vimeo and blip as they are too long
for  youtube (17-20mins). If you want to see them - they are
_http://vimeo.com/user1350437/videos_ (http://vimeo.com/user1350437/videos)
I can get them onto facebook if that is any help but I haven't tried my
blog or web page yet.
Kate

Kate  Copsey
Garden Writer
_www.katecopsey.com_ (http://www.katecopsey.com/)
_www.americaswebradio.com_ (http://www.radiosandysprings.com/)
blog:  _www.katesgardenjournal.com

In a message dated 7/16/2010 7:11:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,