Hey everybody!

Alright,
So got me my xacti and liking it so far. Using my Home Made Fig Rig -
http://blip.tv/file/653663/ - a new design, using an aluminium bicycle wheel
for the frame... anyway, not the point - I'm getting some good footage:
http://k9disc.blip.tv/file/3853003/ - Dog Class in a Park
http://k9disc.blip.tv/file/3906053/ - Jam Session in good light - big zoom...
Fig rig is doing it's job.

I'm in the process of reformatting my 1TB RAID HD. I had it formatted to fat32
but iMovie can't write to it. SO I went MacOSExtended (journaled) and now the
Xacti can't write it.

I have a 150 GB Maxtor HD that is functioning well.
I was thinking about using that for my Xacti Library function - for bringing
all of it in - back up style. And then moving it to the 1TB drive for permanent
storage and editing.

I also thought of just bringing everything into the PC and moving it over
manually/automagically via iMovie.

I also am thinking of using mpeg streamclip as a filter for saving decent
footage and/or pre-editing file management.

I'd like to hear what other xacti folk have to say about this. Anybody have any
info to share?

Peace,
Ron Watson

Pawsitive Vybe