Yes, I meant aggregated over time, cutting lots of sync clips daily,
and also just in allowing you to be a bit freer from clap & timecode
contstraints when shooting doc stuff on the fly.  So it frees you up
and gives you a bit of time in the shoot, as well as obviously saving
time and boredom in the edit.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 23 Jul 2010, at 13:22, Richard Amirault wrote:

> [...]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: