On this note, Nelson and I are screening some Wreck & Salvage videos in
Brooklyn tonight.
http://mediamechanics.eventbrite.com/

<http://mediamechanics.eventbrite.com/>We'll show an hour's worth of W+S
videos, followed by beers and talking and laughing etc.

It would be great to see some of you NYC folks there tonight.

AQ