I have tried a few video sites that share in ad revenue. I find youtube and
blinkx to be the most effective.
I posted my videos on 5min.com after being contacted by them with regard to an
ad revenue offer.
I was warned by a fellow video producer, hostelworld, that 5min.com syndicate
videos uploaded to their site across various other websites.
I have compared my views on 5min.com with my views on youtube and blinkx.com.
For comparative views on these two channels I have received ad revenue, but on
5min.com, I have received not one cent. I really question the business
practices of 5min.com and will be taking this further through legal means.
Interested to know other producers experience with 5min.com
Mark