Hello again!
Dave here. I took my SE/30 apart tonight. Well, actually one of my students
did. He used to work for Mac back in the late 80s- early 90s, and knows
quite a bit about the little monsters. As there were horizontal black lines
on the screen, he told me that was bad memory. So we started checking on
line for more info. This thing is fascinating! It seems to have 8 SIMs and
one ROM module. We haven't come to any conclusions yet, but we are far from
finished!

If we cannot afford to take care of our veterans, then we should stop making
them.
David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)