The website says they're 70ns, so they ought to work fine if that's the problem.

Just out of curiosity, did you let it sit awhile? Macs will check the RAM every boot and only bring up the screen once it's done. Going from 8 to 64 would increase that time awhile. I thought my IIci that I'd upgraded to 128 wasn't working either but it just took a long time to get going.

Scott