Hello Everyone,

For the past few days, I have noticed that after 6PM (California local
time) to approximately 6AM, posts to the list, while being visible via the
Google Group web portal, are not being distributed to email clients.

I don’t know why this is happening nor do I know when it will end but if
you are posting to the list during the time window, listed above, members
who rely on email clients to read group messages, will not receive your
posts.

So if you sent a message to the list, last night (California local time),
for example and did not receive a reply, it is because only people who use
the web portal would have seen your message.

Just so you know, I do not use the web portal to read messages posted to
the group.

If you use a web browser to access group messages, you will not have
noticed any change in the list behavior.

However, if you are like me, and rely on a third-party email client, for
the foreseeable near future, remember to only post to the group during the
6AM (California local time) to 6PM window.

Hopefully, whatever problem Google is having with its group servers will be
resolved, soon.

Moderator Mark