From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: September 24, 2023 6:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Pro vs Max

I haven't upgraded yet, although am considering the Pro or Max. My concern is
the Max will be too big to fit in a standard  shirt pocket. I hate to haul
around a case or belt  pouch. For any of you who use the Max, does it fit into
a shirt pocket? I guess I'll find out when I go to buy a phone.

Richard Petty
richard.pe...@earthlink.net