Oh my goodness, I use Chat-GPT literally on a daily basis, and it has changed
everything for me.

First thing, I wouldn’t use it for help with writing. It’s honestly pretty
awful at it. It’s OK for ideas and maybe reorganizing things a bit, but don’t
just have it write a large bit of text. It might sound smart but it’s so
predictable and bland.

But there’s so much more it can help with.

I actually have Chat-GPT Plus, that I pay $20 a month for.

First thing, I have it describe images. I know Be My AI can do that, but I
mostly work on my computer and don’t want to put an image on my phone every
time I want a description.

Chat-GPT does an awesome job though.

Next thing, I’m a bookkeeper and often have scanned receipts from clients. I
used to have to OCR them, but yesterday I just tried uploading the receipt to
Chat-GPT and asked it what it was for. It told me exactly what was on the
receipt, the discounts applied, the total, tax, etc. I even asked for more
information on each item because I hadn’t heard of them, and it proceeded to
give me a detailed background for each one.

I’ve had it search through PDFs for me to find information if I didn’t want to
try to look through it myself.

The possibilities are literally endless. The thing it’s weakest at is writing,
yet that’s what most people seem to use it for. But it’s capabilities are
insane.

I haven’t used the iPhone app, just the web interface on the computer, so can’t
speak to the accessibility.

Brandon